Tuesday 1 November 2016

3D Animation First Export




Here is my first export of my 3D Animation. I feel many features of this are successful however, there are also some shortcomings and I will evaluate both and then improve my animation accordingly.

Firstly, all the assets float which is what I originally intended for them to do, when floating they also travel in an assigned direction meaning that the helmet especially looks very effective as it does not only float upwards in a straight line. The gravitational strength applied to the assets is also very realistic as it is not to strong or weak therefore there are no sudden jolts, they all start to float at the same time and move at the same speed.

Despite the many successeses there are still some features that are holding my animation back from the high quality standard I am aiming for such as, when in the air not all of the assets rotate in the air, assets such as the helmet and the boots stay as the were originally and start to float and although this is plausible in space it looks more effective if the rotate in the air as it make the whole animation look more smooth creating the wonder I need to capture and portray to the audience as if they simply move without rotating the whole piece looks very stiff and uncomfortable and therefore unrealistic. In addition, the boot also floats through the chair despite being an Active Rigid Body, I am not sure why this has occurred however this is impossible to happen in real life and therefore I must improve this so the boot possibly bounces off the chair instead as this is what would happen in real life and as I am aiming for a high quality realistic finish this must be improved.

Overall I feel up until my first export I have made a great animation as the majority of the work as been completed already however there are some necessary improvement I must make in order to achieve the high quality finish I strive for in order to create wonder and amazement for the audience.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment