Tuesday 14 March 2017

Closing Scene Storyboards







Much like the opening sequence I created these stroyboards as a basic guid as to how the opening sequence of my game will be. I used these to gain a visual knowledge of how the cinematic/opening sequence will be carried out. These were extreemly helpful as up until this point I only had a writed knowledge of how the scene will go so to be able to visualise it with images helped me gain a bettwer understanding of this section in the game. By creating storyboards will save money in the long run as it will help avoid errors in the creation stage, considering someone would be being payed for their time it is better to gain a wider understanding through prep work before hand. It also gives us a chance to ensure it appeals to our target audience on a visual level again before the creation stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment